Wednesday, January 30, 2013

365 days to an organized life - Days 29-30

Yesterday, I made a paper copy of my list. I divided it very much like a Flylady control journal with a morning, afternoon, and evening routine. I also included a School list and Spiritual list. I like having a list that can range from Morning offering to Evening Family prayers with many other options for days when I may need more strength and grace.

Today, I need to find a solution for pots and pans that won't fit in the smaller kitchen we have. This may not get addressed til Saturday but I am thinking of trying to organize them on the top shelf of the pantry. Most of these items are cake pans and such that are used infrequently. Halfway considering getting rid of the cake pans. I wish I was a great cake decorator but honestly, I really don't have the patience for it. I've tried but in the end, I think my time might be better spent in other ways. I will have to think about it a bit more because I really do like the teddy bear and hello kitty pans. Regardless, I do have some clothes, mismatched lids and odds and ends that need to go to the Thrift store tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment