Friday, January 25, 2013

365 days to an organized life - Days 24 & 25

Organizing goal - Organize one drawer a week. I have drawers in the kitchen, bathroom, bedrooms. Organize one at a time and then start over maintaining. I'll start with the kitchen. I have some drawer liners I can put in as I get them organized. We've only been here a few months so they aren't in bad shape but the liner will definitely cheer it up.

Cooking goals - I have a weekly dry erase board in the kitchen to keep important appts and our dinner menu on it. I know when I haven't updated it because my second child gets very concerned. My husband likes that he can come in late from work and see what we had for dinner and look for those leftovers in the fridge.

Friday - Red Beans and Rice (I needed a task for soaking the beans this morning)
Saturday - Pizza (I need a task to start the sourdough crust dough Saturday morning)
Sunday - Roast Chicken (I should have had a reminder to remove this from the freezer yesterday. I did it today so we'll hope it's thawed out. If not, I'll just switch Sunday and Monday)
Monday - Mac and Cheese - will go great with the Roast Chicken
Tuesday - Quiche Lorraine
Wednesday - Spaghetti
Thursday - Lentil tacoes


No comments:

Post a Comment