Saturday, January 19, 2013

365 days to an organized day - Day 19

I left the second load of clothes in the washer three times this week so they would have to be rewashed in the morning. I was feeling a bit out of sorts with my sinus crud and the baby's ear infection. I feared I was falling too far behind.

But all it took was an hour to pick up in every room, unload/load dishwasher, sweep, vacuum, clean bathrooms, fold laundry and wipe down surfaces. A couple more minutes added to put away all the laundry. So even a plan halfway followed is better than no plan at all.

Today, let's think about something to pamper ourselves. I need to remember to moisturizer my face. Daily seems too much and ends up causing breakouts so I'll set it to every 2-3 days and we'll see what works. I also feel good when I do an avocado mask so I'll set that to a monthly treat.

No comments:

Post a Comment