Friday, January 18, 2013

365 days to an organized life - Day 18

Today is a sick day! Thus why I am writing this a day late and back-dating it. I had been taking OTC meds for three days. I remembered to take some apple cider vinegar with apple juice at lunch. Within an hour, gobs of drainage was coming down my throat. Glad that it was getting it out of my head but it made me feel rough with nausea and a sore throat. I ordered pizza and went to bed right after supper.

So let's schedule things that we need for our health.

1) Vitamins - we usually take these at night.

2) Prescriptian meds - I tailor this for whatever we need. I can set a schedule for antibiotics for a set amount of days. Most other meds can be set with the vitamins, but one of the kids has an allergy med that needs to be taken in the morning so I make a separate task in my scheduler.

3) Apple Cider Vinegar - I don't know how it helps but it does. I take a couple teaspoon to 4 oz of apple juice or water with stevia.

4) Nasal spray - I had a tendency to forget this when giving out the vitamins so I added a separate task to help me remember.


No comments:

Post a Comment