Monday, January 14, 2013

365 days to an organized life - Day 14

We are at the two week mark. How are your resolutions holding up? Last week, things didn't flow as well for me. But I did most of what I was supposed to do. This morning, I was back on track and whizzing through my chores.

Yesterday, I had another 2 hour craft time. I really had fun with the iron and the glue gun plugged up. I made 3 more Christmas gifts for my kids. I am so looking forward to giving them to them. I also made a big birthday gift for Katie Rose and two smaller gifts to go with it. I'm looking at also finding some patterns for crocheted or sewn clothes for her Disney Princess Barbies. Those will make wonderful stocking stuffers. I also drug out the three quilts I have cut out and half-way pieced and never got put together. I can't work on gifts when Katie Rose refuses to nap but I can piece a few quilt blocks.

Today we're gonna dig a little deeper to keep things organized.

Sort through 25 items in your closet - This can be clothes or shoes to determine if they need to go to Goodwill. After moving, I still have a few boxes of what-nots hidden in my closet that need to be sorted and found a place for or  purged. I had originally set this up as a weekly chore but at that rate, it may take me over a year to get it done. So I think I will attempt to do this as a daily chore until the boxes are empty and then switch back to weekly.


No comments:

Post a Comment