Thursday, January 17, 2013

365 days to an organized life - Day 17

We had snow in the South today! Rare sight, so the schedule wasn't followed to the T. We had play time in the snow. I let the baby pull bits of snow off the shrubs. We had hot chocolate and whipped cream. We still did school work but enjoyed the rest of the day.

Today, let's think of regular activities with cooking. My two main repetitive actions in the kitchen is making tea and baking bread. Bread is every 3-5 days. So I have the actions associated with bread set to repeat every 4 days.

My husband takes a big jug of tea to work each day so we need to make sure we have plenty in the fridge. I don't have to make a gallon daily but I have it listed daily to make sure I check to see if I need to make it.

You could also use this to schedule making yogurt, kombucha or sprouting. The options are limitless and doesn't require keeping it all stored and kept track of in your head.

Thanks for the fun, Winter Storm Iago!


No comments:

Post a Comment