Sunday, November 9, 2014

Sunday morning funnies

Here are some of the things in our family that made us laugh this week.


  • David understands that he had ADHD and has to avoid or tune out distractions. Often, he says, "Mom, James is distracting me!" Katie Rose came up to me one afternoon and said, "Mom, James is distracting me."  Keep in mind she is only 4. No doubt where she got that from.

  • Then James told Katie Rose to just be cool and take a COOL PILL. I laughed and asked, "Did you mean a Chill Pill?"

  • We were going to the post office. David asked why and Mike replied, "just have to mail some letters for work." David wondered, "I wonder what letter I should write." James mischieviously answered, "How about the letter D?" 

  • James was working on Khan Academy while I was finishing something up in the kitchen. I couldn't come answer his question so David said, "Don't worry, Mom. I'll help him." David had earned the Sally Ride badge before James so James said, "Stop bragging!" David replied, "I'm not bragging. I'm highly complimenting myself!"






No comments:

Post a Comment