Monday, November 24, 2014

Lesson plans Nov 24-26

Religion
Since it's a short week, I think we will stick with just some Bible stories before starting our Advent reading.
I need to go through my plans for Advent so that we're ready to start.

Science
Look through all the robotic parts that we have ordered and see if we have everything. David has watched most of the videos but James and I need to go through them as well so that we know what we are doing.

Math
Khan Academy

Latin 
Continue Lesson IX

Language Arts 
Spelling lists

History 
Famous Men of Greece (goal of two chapters)
Thanksgiving history (continue)

Piano
Practice 3 x a week

PE
Taekwondo (2x for Katie Rose and 3x for David and James)

Art
Knitting and rubberband loom bracelets

Memory work 
Homeschool Advantage
Our morning offering
Cub Scout requirements

Literature
The Aeneid (try to finish up this book - still working on it...It's the book that will not end!!! But it's incredibly interesting. I'm tempted to read ahead of the boys to see how it ends since this is my first time reading it as well. I want to see the movie. They did make one in 1962. Maybe they could recreate it and Gerard Butler could play Aeneas. That's who Aeneas looks like in my imagination)

The Hobbit (goal of 9 pgs)

Phonics
All about Spelling
More Starfall

Preschool
The littles will join in every chance they get with the older boys.
Pilgrim and Indian crafts and activities continued

No comments:

Post a Comment